Jeff Robinson's Endorsements include:
- "Robinson has a business background, a solid record of community service
and a moderate sensibility that would serve his constituents well."
- Primary Election: "A Republican candidate for District 13 state delegate, Robinson is a businessman and entrepreneur
who wants to freeze spending in Annapolis and pass a taxpayers bill of rights."
- General Election: "In trying to come up with a third endorsee, the editorial board deadlocked between incumbent Democrat
Shane Pendergrass and Republican challenger Jeff Robinson. Both candidates bring strong qualifications and either would do
a good job for the district."
Farm Bureau Political Action Committee
are pleased to offer our support to those candidates who have demonstrated their support for Maryland’s family
farms,” said Harry Moreland, Chairman of the Maryland Farm Bureau PAC. “Good government is dependent upon
the election of responsible candidates who can balance the needs of all Marylanders with the reality of our limited state
budget. We believe the candidates we have endorsed will work to preserve the economic viability of Maryland farms while
addressing the numerous issues facing the next General Assembly.
- "These two candidates have impressed me with their intelligence, integrity, and dedication. They deserve
to be on the ballot for the General Election."
- 100% rating
from Maryland Business for Responsive Government
Leadership PAC Endorsement
- "Your election to the state legislature will provide a much-needed commitment to improving Maryland's
Howard County Bloggers
- Tales of Two Cities: "I also like Jeff Robinson. Jeff is a technology executive in Columbia and I am a
big fan of having more business people in the General Assembly. He also supports direct shipping of wine for Maryland residents,
which is something our Dem dominated state legislature has failed to deliver despite overwhelming popular support."
- HoCo Politico: "House of Delegates, District 13: Ed Priola and Jeff Robinson. I feel
more strong about my endorsement in this race than any other, because, for the first time in my life, I volunteered my time
to help each of these candidates run. Both of these candidates are pro-small business, want to stop tax increases, and are
pro-term limits. Their opponents, Shane Pendergrass and Frank Turner, have served in Annapolis for 16 years each. This is
too long for a legislator to be in one position. It is time to give someone new a chance to serve, in order to infuse new
energy and ideas in the Maryland State House."